Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spencer's Blog: Day 2 or 3.... Possibly 4

I have not posted for a while. I apologize for this. I attribute this largely to the fact that I have better things to do then to post my rambling thoughts to the internet for people (like you) to read, regardless of how inspiring my thoughts seem to be, at times. This happens to be one of those un-inspiring posts, those will come.... eventually.... possibly, but today is not that day!

Recently I have given a lot of thought to "Teenage Relationship Syndrome". This is an admittedly non-medical sounding term, mostly due to the fact that it is not actually a medical disorder (although I believe it should be). Those of you lucky few that somehow skipped straight from your elementary school days to college, and therefore never having to had to undergo the misfortune that is High School, are probably wondering what TRS (Teenage Relationship Syndrome if acronyms scare you) is. I will tell you. TRS is a disorder that affects virtually every teenage couple that is "in love", there are a few exceptions (I hope there are, if you find any, notify the press and me immediately). This syndrome has several symptoms, first, the apparent inability to be more than 5 feet away from your "beloved", second, the intertwining of limbs to the point of inability to make a distinction between one another's appendages, finally, confessions of deep, abiding love to one another, all in public view, followed by kissing. I apologize for the run-on sentence. This sydrome is extremely destructive to those afflicted, I have personally seen lives ruined by this disorder (not really, I added that for dramatic effect). Remember, if you think you or a loved one has TRS, there is hope! Although not much. I planned to write more, but I'm tired and want to sleep. Good night.

-Spencer Lee

3 comments: